W40 is a lubricant, degreasing, degreasing and water repellent for plastic or metal surfaces. It eliminates short circuits caused by moisture. Its active and multifunctional formula adheres to the metal, lubricates and releases the parts. Designed to deposit a film on all metal and plastic surfaces, it eliminates residues and protects against the corrosive effects of moisture. For its use, it is well to agitate the aerosol before spraying the product. Remove excess oil after application. Contains no silicone or chlorinated solvent. Capacity: 250 ml + 25ml free of charge. Dimensions: 23 x 5,2cm Individual packing under polysac 1/6
- Removes moisture: quickly repels moisture from electrical and electronic circuits avoiding short circuits. Protects metal from rust and corrosion
- Lubrication: WD40 is an active and permanent lubricant.
- Protects: the formed film provides protection against water, moisture and corrosive effects.
- Cleans: WD40 enters under the dirt by eliminating it.
- Release: penetrates and releases rusted, stuck or frozen parts or mechanisms.
Dangerous product. Observe precautions for use such as:
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: may burst due to heat. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
This photo is and remains the exclusive property of the author, and is by no means the public domain. By downloading the picture, you agree to use it only to illustrate the product we: company MoMa pour la Maison & les Loisirs, sell.
Poids: 210 g