The game of dominoes is a game of Chinese family company, using 28 pieces (in the case of a "double-six" set), the number of players is limited to five or six players. The rule of the game is the most common:
- Spread the dominoes on the table, hidden and distribute the same number of dominoes to each player, leaving a few pieces heel points.
- The first player places his highest domino, his neighbor poses one end a domino which one party has the same number of points.
- Each player takes a turn and so on is a string with adjacent parts have the same number of points.
- When a player does not have a domino that should he pick by taking a piece of the heel turn and pass, the following plays.
- The winner is the one who placed the last of all his dominoes.
This model of 28 pieces comes in a wooden storage box measuring 15 x 5 x 3cm. Unique color pieces: black. Individually packaged in polybag 1/12/144
Not suitable for children under 36 months
This photo is and remains the exclusive property of the author, and is by no means the public domain. By downloading the picture, you agree to use it only to illustrate the product we: company MoMa pour la Maison & les Loisirs, sell.
Poids: 85 g